Monday, 6 August 2012

Sunshine Award - What a great surprise!

Hi Everyone,

I am delighted to find out that I am a recipient of a Sunshine Award from WendyP , and then a little later, Sandie. This is a great surprise, coming out of the blue! It is also the first time I have received an award of any kind for my blog.

Thank you very much, both Wendy and Sandie. It is much appreciated.





The Rules of the award are:-

1. You should thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. 

2. Answer the following 10 questions about yourself.
3. Choose 10 of your favorite bloggers and link their blogs to your post. Be sure to let them know that you are nominating them for the award.
4. Be sure to copy and paste the award to your blog!

THE QUESTIONS:

1. Favourite Colour - all shades of purple.


2. Favourite animal - Most definitely cats!


3. Favourite number - 11


4. Favourite drink - Tea, although I do also like a coffee with double cream and Irish Cream. Yum!


5. Facebook or Twitter - I finally got around to having a FB account a few months ago after much hesitation; I'm quite enjoying it but not letting it take over my life..


6. Good Book or Good Movie - Got to be books - I was reading historical fiction and non-fiction books from the Adult Section of our local library from age 10 and, although I don't read quite as much as I'd like for pleasure now, we do have something in the region of 4,500 + books in the house! Our own personal library.


7. My passions - my husband and cats, Digi-crafting, History and Personal Development, and I love the Yorkshire Dales.


8. Giving or getting gifts - Both.


9. Favourite Day - every day.


10.Favourite Flower - White roses.


Choosing 10 of my favourite bloggers is quite tricky as a number of them have already been nominated - Sandie, Sara, Minky, Kyra, Miriam's Scraps and Scrappiness Down Under amongst them.

However, these are my nominations (I have many that I keep up with via my Google Reader Page, but I have chosen from those who are active at the moment, as some haven't posted in a little while).

So, in no particular order of preference :

Lady Nickitta's 
Zanthia - Cooper's Corner 
Carol - Scraps by Oreo's Meow
Jessica - Gothic Inspirations
Jeni - Misty's Design
Mary - Marys' Mixes
Shannon - Sharing Scraps
Glenda Waterworth
Sheena Douglass
Debbi - The Crafty Cuttings of Wiccababe

Blessings,

Karen

3 comments:

Gothic Inspirations said...

Thank you so much for the award, Karen. :)Awesome to read more about you!

Karen Lewis said...

What comes around, goes around - isn't it so, Jess? :-)

Shannon said...

Thanks for the Nomination, I just seen this, I was brought here by a friend.. :)